lunes, 10 de febrero de 2014

What is globalization to me?



Believe it or not, every day we consume products made in other countries and that these closely related to globalization. For example, a week ago I bought some boots in Zara, and I realised they were made in China, which means that thanks to globalization we can easily get products made in other countries and bring products made ​​here to other countries. Furthermore, also some restaurants like Mac Donals is globally known thanks to globalization, where everyone eats there often. Another product closely related to globalization for me is the Coca Cola because every day I drink one. But it also has disadvantages such as environmental pollution, the factories throw a lot of litter to the river and to the atmosphere and to it is not extended to developing countries.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario